Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ricky by the pool

Posted by shaun (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 31, 08 at 10:04

Yesterday, Ricky and I sat by the pool for a little while.
Photobucket

You put your right foot in....you take your right foot out........

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ricky by the pool

....you put your right foot in and you shake it all about...

I love doing the Hokey Pokey.

Ricky is such a cutie pie!

o

AWWW Shaun, he is a really sweet dog! Is he a chihuahua? Love the pavers around the pool, I bet you enjoy entertaining there a lot, dontcha??
DONNA

o

Shaun, he is a cutie. Some dogs really have it made, don't they. You can never get upset with him with a face like that.
Linda

o

Donna, yes he is listed as a Chihuahua but we think he's got a little Rat Terrior in him. Actually a Rat Terrior Breeder stopped us in PetSmart one day and told me she knew her Terriors and he was definitely a Terrior. But his AKC Papers say pure bred Chihuahua.

Yes we do enjoy a lot of entertaining. Thank you!

Poor Ricky was so scared last night, thundered/lightened, he ended up in my bed, shivering and jumping all night. I'm so tired today!

o

Cute boy! You should post Ricky pix more often Shaun!

o

I agree, I think we need more pictures of Ricky, he's adorable and I love that "mask" he wears. Super Ricky, in disguise, LOL.

I'd play the hokey pokey with him any time and let him win. Wait. Does anyone actually WIN at hokey pokey?

Annie

o

Shaun, that first photos said it all: I am so handsome!

Give him a smooch for me, will you?

o

Aw thanks everyone, he's my handsome boy!

o

I agree, how handsome and cute he is.

OT: Peppi, see that beautiful pool--and the weather to go with it--that's what you are missing by not coming down for the get-together! Not to rub it in or anything like that.

o

Wow, Shaun. You have quite a looker there... what a beautiful boy!

o

But what if the hokey pokey is NOT what it's all about?

Jim

o

The pool or camping????? I'm guessing camping would be his favorite.....so Ricky...what do ya think boy?

David

o

Ricky is so darn cute, I just want to squeeze him. Shaun aren't they just the greatest !!! You should be proud of that boy. Does he swim in the pool? Diana55

o

He hates water so I'm betting he'd pick camping as his favorite ahahahha!!!

And that's what it's all about!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here