Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Miss Sasha and her baby...

Posted by lorijean44 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 11, 07 at 0:27

I got this little stuffed "Shamu" at Sea World a few years ago. Sasha doesn't ever try to bite at it, but she does cuddle with it often during her day naps. When I walked by the landing where she normally snoozes and saw this, I had to grab the camera!!

Lori :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Miss Sasha and her baby...

Oh Lori that is SO adorable! What a sweet picture.

Makes me want to reach out and give her a pat!

Their eyes and even their colourings are similar.

You caught a really good photo!

SharonCb

o

So sweet and so innocent looking!

I love Sasha's blanket ;-)

o

I just love the look on Sasha's face. So content. Is that one of your crocheted creations under the two?

My sister has a cat that has a stuffed animal, but he uses it for other things. I keep trying to get her to videotape it.

o

just too precious. what a little lovebug.

o

It looks like Shamu makes the perfect pillow for Sasha, so very comfy and cuddly on the lovely blankie. All ready for her nap. She has a wonderfully sweet expression on her face too.

o

Oh my goodness - what a cutie!

o

Mat I snuggle with them? Just tooooo cute!!

Nancy

o

Lori, that puppy is so sweet. Snuggle her up for me, will ya? And snuggle her lots.

Annie

o

Oh, that is just too darned cute!

Gotta love puppies!

Linda

o

OH cute! Shasha looks so comfy!!

Hey we have a Shamu too but his name is Otter. I dont' know, my husband and I both thought it was an otter. So that's what he's called.

My son has slept with him for 9 yrs now. Poor Otter looks like he has cataracts due to the dryer chipping off his brown eyes. And his whiskers are all curled up.

I'd say your Shamu looks a lot better than our Otter. haha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here