SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
canarybird01

Street Scenes - Add Yours Here

canarybird01
15 years ago

I like to see how other places differ from where I live, and think it's interesting to see everyday photos of streets and people, so please feel free to add yours here .

No need to say exactly where you are living, just add some candid street photos.

Here are some taken in the last days around our neighbourhood in Tenerife, when I went for walks with my pocket camera.

(click to enlarge)

I passed a new restaurant and took pics of their menu board, posted outside. Might be nice for a special event dinner.

(Today 1 Euro = $1.27 US and $1.59 CAN.) 'Salted pancakes' seems to have suffered in translation. I'm sure they mean 'savory pancakes', as opposed to sweet crepes.

Next is a German pub, and more street scenes.

Outside produce of a corner store; an orchid or Bauhinia tree flower, an aloe arborescens, branch of a date palm, and a newly installed bronze bust of Agatha Christie, who spent some time here in Puerto de la Cruz writing one of her mystery novels. And yesterday I found the nest where mom and dad blackbird have set up house in a little bush outside my computer room window.

More nature and bee photos from yesterday on my Tenerife blog.

SharonCb

Comments (16)