SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Girl's Night Out (or in)

annie1992
16 years ago

Saturday night we had a "sleepover", Makayla stayed with Ashley and I. Bruvver cried, he wanted to "doe in da Jeep", so we took him out to Burger King for supper, then took him home and brought Makayla to my house.

First we had to make a "tent" in the living room out of blankets and the kitchen chairs.

{{gwi:1468232}}

When that was safely accomplished, we watched some "chick flicks". We saw Snow White and Cinderella, then made some cookies. Ashley made the panty cookies that Kathleen posted, but Makayla made hearts, bears and weiner dogs. She said she wouldn't eat "butt cookies, that would be icky". LOL Ashley is a little intimidated by that big Kitchen Aid mixer but Makayla isn't, she loves it. Especially on the highest speed!

{{gwi:1468233}}

{{gwi:1468234}}

{{gwi:1468235}}

{{gwi:1468236}}

{{gwi:1468237}}

We made some chocolate ice cream in the new ice cream freezer to go with the cookies:

{{gwi:1468238}}

As official taste tester, Makayla says the ice cream is very yummy.

{{gwi:1468239}}

Whew, I'm tired, so Makayla has to go to bed. She wanted to sleep in the "tent", so Ashley made a tent over my bed. We all three slept there, because it was a sleepover. I guess that made sense to her....

The next morning she had to feed the birds before we had breakfast. Check out Ashley's green Crocs with the pink footie pajamas. (grin)

{{gwi:1468240}}

She stirred up a batch of waffles while I made some bacon

{{gwi:1468241}}

I dragged out the waffle iron, and we made cows, chickens, pigs and barns.

{{gwi:1468242}}

{{gwi:1468243}}

We watched Sleeping Beauty and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. A bit late in the season, but whatever, it was her choice.

She went with me to the farm because she said she had to "see what the hens are up to". She got one egg, the first one in about a month. I told her that the hens must have known she was coming and left an egg, just for her. WE fed horses, filled the water tanks and the bird feeders and took her home.

I played with Bruvver for a while and then said it was time to go home. Makayla grabbed one leg and said "RUN, Bruvver". He picked up both of my shoes and ran like crazy, I found him stashing my shoes under his crib, the little stinker.

And a good time was had by all. I went back to work...

Comments (26)