Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sunrise

Posted by momto4kids (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 6, 07 at 11:44

Trying to channel Diana...I took these pictures the other morning as I was taking the kids to school. the sunrises lately have been gorgeous. It's hard to capture an area with no power lines, but I found a couple of spots. I just thought these looked kind of cool.

The moon at sunrise:

I just missed catching this all pink instead of yellowy orange!

I haven't quite captured the scenes...but you get the idea!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sunrise

Beautiful!

o

Amazing, I love the peach and black...

o

Ditto! Your poor kids, what time do you leave the house???

o

Beautiful pictures!

o

Beautiful pictures. The one with the trees in the foreground is really cool. Enter that one in Parade!

Brenda

o

You certainly captured the moment! How beautiful!

o

I agree, that second picture is especially striking. I'm not a morning person so I notice sunsets, not sunrises, so thank you. It's the only way I'll ever actually see a sunrise, I think, is through pictures. LOL

Annie

o

Very nice! I love the contrast of the trees against that colorful sky!

Linda

o

Beautiful colors! I'm like Annie - as much as I appreciate the beauty of a sunrise, my body clockwork is more suited for sunsets -- thanks for sharing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here