SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bunnyman_gw

annie and jessy update

bunnyman
17 years ago

Not the forum hotties but my little cuties.

This is as close as I can get to Jessy. It was a he until last week and is still a bit distrustful of me. He had to be knocked out at the vets in order to examine him. Fleas and worms but otherwise healthy... he lived outdoors all summer and won't let me near so he had to suffer the bugs for awhile. Front claws had to go. He ripped down five different sets of curtains by leaping and swinging on them. It will be a chore to capture him again in a couple weeks as he has a booster shot due.

{{gwi:1468118}}

This is Annie... pronounced Ah-nee. I was home enough over the holiday for us to get to be friends. It was only a week ago she first let me pet her. A very shy gal but she loves attention and now follows me everywhere. She still has fleas until I can hold her long enough to put the medicine on her. I had a couple grand in medical bills myself recently so her operations are on hold until the christmas tree money shows up.

{{gwi:1468119}}

I have two computer chairs and switch when one starts to hurt my back. The cats consider the unused chair theirs and it is often contested territory. Annie is the only cat in the house with claws so she wins everytime.

: )

lyra

Comments (11)