SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakeguy35

I'll be playing/sitting by the fire...Thanks AM!!

lakeguy35
15 years ago

Woo hoo!! I received my swap box from Arabella Miller today!! Funny how things work out, today was a downer for me and this package was a great thing to pick me up...

Am's theme was Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows...she read that I'm a confirmed pyromaniac that loves playing with fire...in more ways than one..LOL!

To start things out she sent me this cool battery operated marshmallow toaster. It does three at a time. I'm good to go as some of the packing material was marshmallows...LOL! I'm betting Cathy doesn't have this gadget YET!

What goes better with marshmallows, toasted or not. Why some good hot chocolate of coures. She also included some great mugs from the CIA where she has taken several cooking classes. Like she mentioned in her note, anything with the CIA logo will make you look like a pro...now I just have to find that special someone to impress...don't hold your breath on that one..LOL!

Next is a great wooden spoon also from the CIA. I've come to appreciate quality wooden spoons thanks to the swaps and some I've purchased myself. Yes, they are hand washed and don't take a ride through the DW. I'm one who puts everything in the DW so this little gem will be well used and cared for.

A great swap box!

Thanks AM!! You were very creative coming up with this theme and box with me liking to play around with/by a fire. I'm hosting a dinner for my DN next weekend and we will break in this cool gadget for sure. Winter has set in here and I've had my fireplace on a couple of times already. Hey, the 30's and 40's is cold to this wimp and the rest of my group. Dont' LOL to hard y'all that are farther north! I wonder what EJ would do with this....the kitchen or the night stand...LOL! Thanks again for a great swap box! Oh, Lucy sends a big ole Dane kiss to your Lucy!!

David

Comments (18)