SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stacy3_gw

WANTED: I got my 1st cookies, too!

stacy3
17 years ago

I got my first batch of cookies, too! Wow, I have to say, these are wonderful - they are from Diane (craftyrn) - and I was excited to see her name on the return address :-)

Will helped me haul all the others to the PO yesterday and was happily surprised today to see that we actually get some in return - lol.

Diane made Cuccidati!!!!!!!! What is that, you ask? (I did!) OMG, they're wonderful little fig cookies which is a huge understatement - there is such a wonderful complexity of flavor - these also have whiskey and black pepper in them! Among loads of other wonderful ingredients. I opened and immediately told Will that he wouldn't like them - hee hee.

But we found the card from Diane that told that she had included "poop" for Will and Scott! When I dug these out of the box, Will smiled and said "I like it when they remember me..." Abominable snowman poop and reindeer poop (which is gone). Thank you Diane - from Will (Scott is out of town - lol)

But then MORE! There is an adorable Christmas apron! (background for the pic) I can't wait to wear this on Christmas day to try to make people think I know what I'm doing - lol. I don't have anythign like it, Diane.

What a class act you are - a beautiful package - the cookies are to die for. Watch for the thread with recipes on it - folks, and copy this one down and HOPE that you can make them as yummy as these!

Thank you!

Stacy

{{gwi:1467795}}

Comments (10)