SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mustangs81

WANTED: Ssommerville Makes Sacrifices...

mustangs81
15 years ago

for packing material!

But first things first-Shelley's package was so shy that I couldn't see it sitting on the porch all day. The box was positioned so I couldn't see if from inside!

I opened the box and was intrigued by the packing material. It was shopping bags from:

Meinhardt

Chapters

Love Those Shoes

Buy-Low Foods

Price Smart Foods

H Mart

Puma

Bosa Foods

Kokuho Rose

WOW, the woman gets around. I only listed the stores I had NOT hear of.

Shelley's notes were sweet and I especially liked that she shared a little about herself with me. She also included a Canadian Living magazine which I read before I opened the gifts. I know, you all are saying "get to the point of the swap box!". Well, that's how I eat too--saving the best for last.

Paper/fabric-a cookbook: Tiny Bites With The Moan Factor - Orgasmic Appetizers and Matching Wines. As you can imagine, it promises to add zest to the table and also spice up your sensual life! How did she know? I does have some recipes that I will be using for the Christmas Eve party. I'll share.

Pottery-a honey pot: This is so cute, functional, and tasty as it's filled with honey and sealed with beeswax. Shelley was concerned that it wouldn't work with my kitchen decor. It's perfect!

Her choice-salt cube: WOW, I really wanted this and almost ordered it! Shelley and I both like different salts. It's a Himala Salt Zen Cube with a grater. I can't wait to casually break it out at a dinner party to grate on steamed Edamame or a salad.

Shelley, Thank you for absolutely everything, even the bags which I will save to send stuff home with guest--they will be intrigued as to where I have been!

Comments (24)