SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bizzo13

WANTED: awesome!!!

Bizzo
15 years ago

Wow! Mustangs had my number... between intuition and research she got me exactly right!! I LOVE what I got. Sorry I wasn't able to post last night... but, I got home very late last night, and saw a box sitting on the doorstep. Oooh! ooh! oooh! Must be my swap!! Oh, boy! a package for me... with Sunshine from sunny florida!! and a red message Send me to Bizzo fast !!

Thanks Cathy for planning to have everything arrive after I got back from Virginia / DC!

Ok, First-

Your Choice:

A box grater!!!

on one of my earlier posts I noted that I wanted one... and yesterday my hand grater handle bit the dust... so this is awesome. And a Kitchen Aid one, at that. I can't wait to use it!! (maybe tonight??)

The next was-

Paper/textiles:

And it's an incredibly beautiful Mediterranean cookbook, with the perfect subtitle: A taste of the sun in over 150 recipes

And the inside is BEAUTIFUL, too!!

Like many CFers, Mustangs included, I love to read cookbooks like novels, and this one is perfect for reading (I'll use it, too, I know!) As Mustangs said it highlights places she has been and places she hopes to visit. One of the other thing I like read like novels are travel guides... and this gives me a taste of both worlds. YAY!

And the piece de resistance!!

Pottery/Glass/Metal:

Angled Beehive Bowls

Mustangs, you picked something that fits my taste so well!! I'm glad you didn't keep them for yourself ;-D

The product description is awesome (and so were your comments, Cathy!! I never considered calling myself heavy gauge, but I think it's true!)

• Angled design creates elegant presentation

• Double wall construction provides insulation
  • Maintains food at proper temperature hot or cold
  • Heavy guage 18-8 mirror finish stainless steel

face>

And of course, she snuck in some packing material:

(I love these, too... and won't be using it for packing!)

And here's everything together!! What a swap!

Comments (15)