SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brenda55_gw

WANTED: Thank you's!

brenda55
17 years ago

First, I want to thank the very special people of this forum for your thoughts and prayers for my family, starting with Aleksi's surgery Nov. 20, for my mom, myself and my cousin. It has been a very trying time for all and your support is amazing.

Secondly, thank you to my exchange partners. I missed some of the threads, but I got amazing cookies from Debbie814, LindaLu, Stacy3, Alva and Brenda (msprettyky). Each box that arrived was so special and reminded us that Christmas is truly in the air when it wasn't exactly apparent here inside! LOL!

Thirdly, a special thanks to Annie and Diane for sending the cookies for the soldiers. I will add some bakery cookies and deliver them on Friday, when we are going to Ft. Sam Houston for Mac's funeral. I've found a little French bakery in a small town from here and their cookies are pretty good fresh.

Fourth, to my cookie partners who were to receive from me a special apology: Sharon, Alexa, Annie, Brenda and Diane: Your turn will come, I promise! I am truly sorry for the delay. I bought some cookies from the French bakery and they were touted as one of the top 10 bakery cookies in the US in a BH&G Christmas Cookie magazine. They were called Anise Macaroons. I bought some for shipping, but the next day, they were way too stale to ship. I will, however, offer the recipe soon because they were very good fresh.

Other than that....thanks again and a very Merry Christmas to all and I hope after I return from Lubbock next week I can catch up here!

Brenda

Comment (1)