SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alucy_gw

WANTED: Getting Scared and a Question re Freezing

alucy
17 years ago

I'm really worried now that that only two of you have received cookie boxes from me, worried and upset since I sent them last Wednesday, all Priority mail.

I thought I should try to trace them at this point, but first wanted to apologize to everyone for their tardiness. I went to so much trouble to make sure I baked and sent the cookies on the same day so they'd be as fresh as possible, took them to the main post office downtown, used the kiosk to make labels and then stood in line to hand them to the clerk, and was promised Friday or Saturday delivery at the latest.

Here it is Tuesday and only two people have gotten theirs. *sigh* I'm terribly sorry, I'm a newbie to the exchange and wanted everything to go well.

If you have gotten a box from me but just haven't mentioned it would you post it to my thread? I'd like to contact the post office today to try to trace the remaining packages. Thank you!

Also, I'd like to freeze some of my goodies. Are there any that cannot be frozen? Maybe the pecan tassies or the buckeyes? I'd love to have some of these left on Christmas day. Thank you!

Comments (3)