SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marigene_gw

WANTED: Your favorites are now my favorites!

Marigene
16 years ago

I received my wonderful swap package today, on my birthday, which makes it even more special! Thank you so much for sharing your favorites with me, Teresa. I couldn't post earlier as I was out shopping for a new computer....the old one died a slow death.

I couldn't wait to rip into the box. Teresa sent a nice note and labeled everything with her reasons why each was her favorite. I almost forgot to take pictures of the nicely wrapped favorites.

The first items were 100% cotton dishcloths and some beautiful flour sack towels, all locally made. They go great in my kitchen. There was also tucked in with them a Bert's Bees lip balm (which I immediately used as my lips have been dry)

The next item I opened was a jar of Amish Wedding Red Sweet Pepper Relish, which looks delicious and will be tried tomorrow.

Last, but certainly not least, a beautiful small baking dish made by a local potter, in my favorite color, green. The photo does not do justice to the baking dish. Teresa also included a recipe for baked brie. I will be trying it soon.

Teresa, thank you again and I will think of you each time I use one of your favorites.

Comments (24)