SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ziporion

WANTED: Doucanoe's delightful package arrived!

ziporion
16 years ago

Hello all,

Well, first I need to apologize for going MIA... my stepfather passed away November 1st, so I immediately flew out for the funeral and to support my family. I just returned home late Thursday night. I also came home to a note from the postmaster about an attempt to deliver a package... I headed down to the post office the next day and received a lovely package from Linda (Doucanoe). She even created a theme of her favourite things. Unfortunately, I'm not able to post the photo, and have emailed Ann for the favour. In the meantime I'll describe the goodies. Linda's theme was "wine and cheese" also a favourite of mine! I received a lovely bottle of Clos du Bois Shiraz, which I'm looking forward to enjoying with my DH (I started a cleanse today, so no alcohol or fun food for the next 12 days). The wait will be worth it!

The second item was a lovely glass cheese platter with different varieties of cheese appearing on the plate. I really love the curved handles and the flat design of this plate, one that will be put to regular use!

And finally a cheese tool set that any cheese master would be proud of! I love the smooth, simple design of the cheese tools and will also enjoy using these.

Linda claims she didn't cheat, but sent me a lovely magazine of her area. The magazine covers some lovely cafes and bakeries, and makes me crave sweets!

Thank you so much Linda for your thoughtful package, it's wonderful!

Catherine

(who hopes to get caught up again!)

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert