SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
diana55_gw

Fall Swap? More like Christmas Swap!!! Thanks to Earthydelights

diana55
16 years ago

Wow....today was just like Christmas. I truly love everything, and I can't believe the wonderful things, I recieved in my Swap box, from Maryanne (Earthydelights)You really spoiled me, and everything is just perfect!!! I mean everything!!! I'M IN SHOCK.

The postman came to the door, actually I heard him pull up the driveway, and I peeked out the window. He said that I have a bigger box today than usual. That is because, I'm alway's ordering things online. He knows my house. He He!!! I was so happy because, it was my Swap box, and it was from Earthydelights. I opened the box, and about 2 hours later, I finally got all the bubble wrap off each item. That Maryanne really knows how to wrap. She sent me three of her Favorite things ( Just three ) right Maryanne? Anyway's I love them all so very much!!! You did a fantastic job buying for me. I was so excited, I almost dropped one of them. My husband said I was like a kid at Christmas.

1) The first one I opened was a " Beautiful Mikasa Crystal Pitcher & Two Beautiful Crystal Martini Glasses. Just the other night we were at some friends house and we had our first green apple martini's. They were fabulous, and she gave me the recipe, so that's what I will be making in them first. They are perfect because I don't even own Martini glasses.

2) The next thing I opened was four Avacado Green Napkins & four Copper Napkin Rings. They are so nice, and go so well with my kitchen. Maryanne stated that she loves cloth items, so she sent me three Green tea towels too.

3) Then I opened the third items, ( you will notice I said items with an "s") and she sent me Mexican Cruets. I will definately be using them really soon. I love them so much!!! I'm going to Mexico in the spring, so I will have to have a Mexican party and use them then.

Maryanne also sent me a Hallmark Magazine with lots of good recipes in it. There is a recipe in it for " Hawaiian Bread" which I can't wait to make. It looks so good!!!

Maryanne I love everything so very very much, and I really want you to know that I will cherish them always!!! Everytime I use one of them, I will think of you. Thank you once again!!!! You made my day!!! Diana55

P.S...I sure hope that you have pictures to post Maryanne, as my Camera is not back from getting repairs yet. Could you post them for me if you took some.Thank you once again!!!

Comments (30)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!