SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goldgirl_gw

Diana in BC is okay by me!

goldgirl
17 years ago

I had a very long day in work because of the elections. Had to run home at dinner to let my dogs out, than rush back. As I was leaving, I noticed a box that must have just been delivered. It was from Diana in Canada!

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I didn't leave the box where it was until I returned. I didn't put in a safe place near the door. I didn't even go back in the house and leave it on the counter.

I rushed it into the car and ripped it open in the dark!!!!

Diana, I'm not sure if you were one of the swappers who posted about forgetting to include a letter and asking the recipient to hold off a day or two until it arrived. If you are, forgive me. I just couldn't wait ;)

Anywhere, here's what I found:

{{gwi:1467560}}

First, the cookbook. Perfect for me. Ethnic cuisine, which I love. Gorgeous pictures. And simple, clear recipes. Can you say, "Mexican-Style Fish with a Chili Crust?"

{{gwi:1467561}}

Then, what I'm assuming is a handcrafted item. Diana, if you tell me you made this yourself I'll fall over. The candles themselves smell divine, but do you notice that the holder coordinates perfectly with my kitchen?

{{gwi:1467562}}

For some reason I can't get a good closeup shot of the local items - jars of raspberry jam and pickled beets. Both are "homemade by Thelma" in Abbotsford, BC.

Diana, you did a great job and I love it all. Thank you!!!

Comments (36)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm