SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bri29_gw

WANTED: My box is here! Thank you Pam!

bri29
15 years ago

My swap box from Pam (dedtired) just arrived this afternoon and I couldn't be happier! It's like she stepped into my kitchen, looked around and figured out exactly what I need! Must have been quite a jaunt from Philadelphia!

First off, the pottery item is a lovely blue casserole dish with a wooden spoon for a handle. I'd been looking at similar dishes a few weeks ago but just didn't pick one up. I'm so glad I didn't, because the blue Pam found is perfect! The textile item, a burgundy apron, is something I've needed for a while as well. Primarily when I'm cooking tomato sauce and end up cussing at the inevitable polkadots on my white shirt! Of course Pam couldn't just get an apron, she had to go the extra mile and have it printed! The final "choice" item is a very cute set of measuring spoons. They're inscribed with the ingredients for a happy marriage and will definitely be used!

As bonuses, Pam also sent me two packages of Tasty Kakes in peanut butter and butterscotch. I may even share them with the dh. Or maybe not. Next was a local magazine, Main Line Today. It's always interesting to see the type of ads, services and stories that appeal to people in different areas. She also included a few local grocery ads as a comparison. Is it sad that I spent ten minutes going through ads for stores I'll never visit looking for bargains? :)

Thank you so much Pam, I love everything!

Bri

Comments (17)