SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stacy3_gw

Oh I'm so thrilled - thank you Lowspark!!!

stacy3
17 years ago

Well, I have gone to photobucket to show pics to y'all (hee hee) of my amazing package from May. I apologize that they are so huge - I am not familiar with photobucket - just got sick of getting booted off the entire internet by trying to upload on Picturetrail...

We got home from visiting my mom today after school...it was a very cool afternoon as Will got the "lead" (narrator) in a third grade musical at school. We are so tickled. He is such an expressive reader and the music teacher said he is a "born storyteller".

Then to top it all off my package was waiting when we got here!

I tore right into it...May obviously had a theme and it was "one for me and one for you"!

It started off with a very "interesting" choice for a cookbook - lol! I love this! It's called Off the Eaten Path by Bob Blumer (the surreal gourmet). I've seen him on tv a few times and thought he was so cool.

And get this - it's signed! "best dishes" it says - hee hee.

Inside are some really awesome recipes...and gorgeous photos -

{{gwi:1467478}}

And some more "interesting" ones like Shrimp on the Barbie - ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

{{gwi:1467480}}

{{gwi:1467481}}

I also think that May must remember my pizza making fiasco when the parchment paper caught on fire...

{{gwi:1467482}}

Will and I will have loads of fun with this book. You can even cook in your dishwasher!

Next I opened a bottle of Messina Hof wine. This was my local item. It's from a winery in Bryan Texas which May has visited several times. She even said she has stomped grapes there!!! I can't wait to try this Texas wine! May, it appears to be "signed" too - is it? or is that part of the bottle?

My handmade item is a hand made wooden dish made by a local artisan, Joe Bunnell. This is breathtaking.

Scott popped in to tell me some important bit of information and stopped midsentence and said - "wow! that is really cool!" Later he picked it up and put it in the living room where it looks gorgeous. I will take a pic of it in there. The others were taken right away.

I wish the photo would do it justice. It is signed and numbered and has a footed bottom and says it is mesquite and pink coral. May this is a treasure that we will love and always think of you when we look at it - (which will be all the time, I think!) I want to take a pic of the bottom of it as well.

Here is a picture of everything - gosh, what a wonderful package - I feel so lucky!

Thank you, thank you!!!

Stacy

Comments (40)