SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
artsyshell

WANTED: Wanted: Terri is terrific

artsyshell
15 years ago

My swap package arrived today. Here it is before I opened it.

{{gwi:1467469}}

Terri definately did her homework.

First package was a beautifully handmade apron, matching glove potholder and matching rectangular pot holder. All done in a grape motif with a contrasting dijon coloured fabric. The grape motif is a perfect fit with my kitchen, wich is done in a wine based theme. The dijon fabric is almost identical to my walls! It's like you came into my kitchen Terri, and took a paint sample. Great job, and fabulous job on the apron and potholders. Yes the glove potholder fits me perfectly! How did you know I have small hands?

{{gwi:1467470}}

{{gwi:1467471}}

Next up was some very cool mini pizza pans (four of them)with a very cool pebblestone metal finish on them. She also made two adorable recipe cards, with pizza recipes on them. One is for a crust, and the other for a Thai pizza inspired sauce(can't wait to try both of them). We love pizza, and these will be put to great use. They are also the perfect size for my son's baked snacks,lol. What's great is Linda sent me individual deep dish pans, and these are for the normal crust pizza, so I can mix and match!

{{gwi:1467472}}

Last but not least is a beatiful wooden serving board/cheese board. It's detailed with a lovely scroll design. This will be perfect Terri, for when I entertain!

{{gwi:1467473}}

Bonus goodie, a box of chocolate macadamia nuts! One of my favourite as well Terri...thanks!

Here it is all together

{{gwi:1467474}}

Terri, thank you so much!! You did a great job of picking out and making the perfect swap gifts! I love it all.

Shelley

Comments (19)