SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momto4kids_gw

WANTED: Weed...Wow! Wonderful!

momto4kids
17 years ago

Weed!

When I saw your name on the box, I couldnÂt believe Ann matched you up with me!! How terrific!

I just love your selections! Very me! Let me jump right inÂ

1. Cookbook  Weed must have been reading my posts about baking! She sent me Peter ReinhartÂs {{gwi:1467442}} I want to make that big loaf right on the cover thatÂs nearly as big as the girl holding it! Great pictures. Great instruction! I like to have pictures of what something is *supposed* to look like! Love it!!

2. Homemade  Look at this gorgeous {{gwi:1467443}} It was made by a local artist and is just beautiful! The colors are really rich. Blue, brown, yellow and green. The yellow and green are almost exactly the same colors at the wall of the main rooms on the first floor of our house! Good choice, Weed!!

3. Local  Well, IÂve eaten nearly one bag already. {{gwi:1467444}} made local where Weed lives!! People  IÂm telling you right now! Every food item that has been sent to me has been so goodÂI can barely let it sit long enough to be photographed! And IÂm the lucky recipient of THREE bags, not just one!! Yay for me!

4. "Cheater Item" Â I got a "cheater item," tooÂbut IÂm scared of it!! Aaaacccckk! So are the kids! {{gwi:1467445}} The kids are convinced itÂs REAL octopus. Actually, itÂs sour blueberry & lemonÂso, IÂm going to love it!

Here is the {{gwi:1467446}}

Great job my friend! Great job!!

PS WeedÂRoger the Rubber Chicken even went to see the Cheetah Girls with us!!

[Weed...I emailed you...did you get it???]

Comments (29)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional