SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessyf_gw

*THUD* Smelling salts please, package from Doucanoe!

jessyf
17 years ago

OMG I got the coolest box from Linda (Doucanoe). A bunch of my favorites! For ÂregionalÂ, I got a

made from wild rice, one of my favorite grains. We like weekend hot breakfasts so this will fit right into our menu! And to go with my waffles, some yummy looking maple syrup made by a family not far from Linda. How cool! Next, handmade, and you know what that means  from Linda Â
My favorite color, cobalt blue! Linda, tell me you made that just for me. The card next to is is a photo taken by a local artist  Linda says she likes bald eagles. Last but not least is theÂerÂfabulousÂeat your hearts outÂ.
Very fitting for me, ya think? DS #1 who rolled his eyes when the box got here finally cracked up when he saw that one. ItÂs a book full of recipes for a "Babe In Total Control of Herself", got it? The inside says its for Âall the wives and mothers who can juggle a busy lifestyle and still manage to put home-cooked meals on the table each dayÂ. ThatÂs me! (yeah, IÂm busy, er, reading the forum day and nightÂ.) Linda included a lovely note explaining her selections and a map showing where all the things come from. Hmmm, I may just have to come up one day to check them all out.

Thanks so much Linda, IÂm going to enjoy using all the items!

Comments (39)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus