SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doucanoe

wanted: omg!! lars is the best!!!!

doucanoe
15 years ago

A box arrived on my porch today and I am giddy with excitement to share with all of you what Lars sent me!

Because of Lars, I now have what I need to delve into the world of Moroccan cooking! He sent me a really lovely cookbook titled "Cooking at the Kasbah. I have only paged through it so far, but there is a lot of good information about Morocco and some very scrumptious sounding recipes!

Item number two is a huge jar of Lars' own Zhatar spice blend. I have been curious about Zhatar since I sent some to my Lebanese-born future son-in-law last Christmas. Now I will get a chance to try it! It smells heavenly!

I saved the best for last. Lars found the most gorgeous serving bowl that was made in Tunisia! Words cannot describe how beautiful this bowl is. And he included a matching serving spoon to go with it. I love this so much, I am tempted to just set it on my table as a centerpiece! LOL

Here is a photo of all three of my swap items, and the lovely letter that Lars sent along which includes his Algerian Chicken Recipe which I am going to try this week!

{{gwi:1467426}}

Lars, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your selections are perfect and I will think of you every time I use them!

Linda

Comments (25)