SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chancesmom_gw

WANTED: My friend Linda is a sweetie!

chancesmom
15 years ago

My swap box arrived today, Dave had it waiting for me on the table when I got home from work. I knew as soon as I looked at the address it was from doucanoe, and a big smile spread across my face! It is so special to get a box from someone you actually "know"! (thanks Ann)

Linda chose a lovely off-white bowl that will be perfect with my dishes and other serving pieces. The colour and shape are so flexible, it will go with anything and get lots of use.

The cookbook she sent is from the Gunflint trail, which is an area in NE Minnesota, kind of inbetween her place and mine (tho we live about 6 hrs apart!) It has lots of stories and recipes from lodges along the trail and the folks who run them. It looks like a good read.

Her choice is a Rachel Ray 2 in 1 kitchen towel/pot holder. It looks really neat and I do need another oven mitt so this will work fine.

Finally she included a little gift pack of shower gel, lotion, lipgloss and scrubbie. You will notice the lip gloss has already gone to dance class and the rest of the stuff is out of the package as it has used within 5 min of opening!

Thank you so much Linda. This was really special treat.

Hope to see you again soon.

Janet

Comments (17)