SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chancesmom_gw

WANTED: Girlsingardens...It is here!!

chancesmom
17 years ago

Stacie sent me a fabbo hand and heart made package that is just beautiful! Here is my haul.....a hand stitched "May God bless you season to season" wall plaque that I think will go at my front or back door. I love the county rustic look of it.

My regional item is all the wonderful produce in her canning efforts and they include:

Annies salsa

Cornichons with tarragon

Bruschetta topping

wild grape jelly

pickled red onions

And I am counting regional as the seeds she sent me from her very own garden. It is really warm here today (+7 celcius) but these will help me get thru a cold winter planning where I will put them next spring. I got dill, zinnia, marigolds, milkweed and Balsam impatiens touchments (can you tell me more about those Stacie)Finally my cookbook is a Betty Crocker Short Cut cooking, as Stacie says, this will really help out on busy work nights for Dave and I.

Finally she included a small gift from Bath and Body works she says for her tardiness (we don't have that store here, and it smells devine) and some Christmas cooking cutters from her girls to Chance. I have a few pix but my memory is going on the laptop so will have to post later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks Stacie for the lovely heartfelt gift, it is all really special.

Comments (21)