SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riverrat1

WANTED: Bizzos been busy buzzing because.

riverrat1
16 years ago

Her favorites are my favorites. Bizzo, I love everything you sent me. I do enjoy a glass of wine or a good martini every now and again and now I have new glass wear to enjoy my drinks. Just look how beautiful! Nothing like a dirty martini to help ease the transition home from PFPP. ThatÂs the reason IÂm late in posting about my swap box. Those dang pigeon people keeping me from my awesome swap boxÂhee hee.

Bizzo tells me that she has read that if you take vermouth and spray it over the glass that you can get just the right amount of vermouth in the glass for the perfect martini. Sounds good to me! Misto should do the trick for the perfect spray. A looooong time ago I wanted to make MartiniÂs for a group of friends but I didnÂt have a shaker so I used a washed out glass pickle jar. I still have never owned one until now! I usually just use a jar and shake things up a bitÂ.Now IÂm the cool mac daddy of martini making thanks to the new shaker.

Bizzo kept with the theme and included a can of Polar Day Orange Soda for me to try a "JasonÂs Antifreeze" drink. I can not wait to try it. Watch, IÂll probably "need" to order a case of this canned sodaÂI know I wonÂt be able to find it here ;-)

Citron Vodka

Apple Pucker (Bizzo you need to explain)

Polar Dry Orange Soda

Included in my box was a wonderful note from BizzoÂsuch a small world, eh?

Thank you Biz, I love everything that you sent me swap buddy. This has been a fun swap to participate in and you are one of the big reasons I'll keep on doing the swaps.

Comments (19)