SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
craftyrn

Pat T--Oh Yeah -Favorite Things !

craftyrn
16 years ago

Pat-- couldn't find your email to mail my personal THX >

I came in late last evening from doing a long private duty shift to find my swap from Pat T ( cloud_swift) but haven't had a chance to post "til now.

Impatiently opening-- (heck more like TEARING into) revealed:

, Pat did you do the orgami swan?

And a nice note from Pat explaining why these are some of her favorite things.

Isn't this a beautiful platter ?

--- the grain is amazing & it's acacia wood so nice and lightweight-- so easy on my old wrists , I'll find lots of times to use this plus being able to enjoy the beauty just having it on display.

And these are so cool-- a set of measuring scoops:

-- 1c, 2/3c,1/2c, 1/4c-- who knew they made such a thing ? Perfectly balanced handles will make it so easy for me to scoop out flour & sugar, rice etc--- no more trying to manuver measuring cups into my cannisters .I do so love to bake !

Lastly :

-- is Richard Sax's Classic Home Desserts-- a big, beautiful book that Pat-- being a baker -- just loves & uses all the time so got me a copy-- & post it noted her favorite recipes.

Pat-- I gotta tell ya-- I think you may be a long lost twin or something-- the platter & scoops will make my cooking so much easier-- and now -- proof that long lost twins do happen:

One of my very favorite things :

--- yes there is it's twin-- luckily it just happened to be home right now-- it's usually in my GD Lisa's kitchen or in my DD Judy's kitchen-- one or the other is always borrowing it--- mine is filled with scribbles & notes and now I can officially pass mine on to Lisa -- I'll keep yours , remembering on-line friends and maybe years from now Lisa will past it down to a daughter with our swap story.

Diane

Comments (25)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz