SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chase_gw

WANTED: I'm so excited my parcel arrived and its a compressor!

chase_gw
15 years ago

Or at least that's what the box said!

OMG you can't begin to imagine how thrilled I am with the wonderful parcel I received from Ann T! Words can't describe, hopefully pictures will do better, but even the pictures don't capture how special this package is.

First of all it arrived intact , man can this lady pack a parcel. I have enough packing material for the next three swaps!

Ann's theme for me was local artisans and man did I luck out! Ann sent one of those gorgeous Maple boards made by a local artisan , Lee Wolf. It is absolutely stunning and although my first instinct is to say I'll never use it as a cutting board, we'll see as this baby was meant to be used lovingly by someone that appreciates it and that someone is me!

The second item is a lovely gravy pitcher made by a local potter, David Handley. I love the size of it and the colour is perfect for either here or the cottage...debating on it's destination. For sure it will stay here for the holidays!

Last, but far from least, is a set of exquisite napkins hand painted by Pipi Tustian another local artisan. Clive will really love these because they are oversized and he is forever crabbing about small napkins! Not that he will ever be allowed to use them.

Ann, I can't thank you enough, a very generous and fabulous collection of items from the artisans of Vancouver Island , I shall treasure them all forever.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!