SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thibeaultstable

WANTED: Look what Brenda sent me..............

ann_t
16 years ago

........the most amazing swap box from Texas. And Brenda didn't cheat either.

I absolutely love anything Tex Mex or Southwestern and Brenda couldn't have sent me a piece of pottery that I could love more. I love terra cotta and dark teal/turquoise. The two are just gorgeous together. The pottery is made by a local San Antonio artist "Janice Mann"

{{gwi:1467330}}

Brenda also included a Rick Bayless Cookbook. I had recently taken one of his cookbooks out of the library and it is his method I have been using to bake homemade corn tortillas. I have numerous Mexican and Tex Mex cookbooks but my personal collection was sadly lacking one of Rick Bayless's books. Thankfully that isn't the case any more. Mexican food is a favourite and I have already found a number of recipes that I'll be trying soon.

{{gwi:1467331}}

And the third item is a set of Tupperware "Fridge Smart" containers. Now these are really neat. And something that I will be putting to good use. Brenda said that she bought a set for herself earlier this year and they have now become a kitchen favourite. These containers prolong the life of fruits and vegetables by controling the amount of air. Some vegetables and fruit "breathe" more than others. The containers have vents that can be adjusted to accommodate different vegetable/fruits needs.

Brenda, thank you so much. I love everything and I promise to put each of these items to very good use.

{{gwi:1467332}}

Comments (20)