SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arabellamiller

WANTED: Granjan! You brought a much-needed smile to my face!

arabellamiller
16 years ago

I think I've mentioned that I've been having a tough time the past few weeks. Nothing major or awful, just really overwhelmed with work, kids, school and activities, new house, etc.... Anyway, I've had to pull a couple of all-nighters and I've been exhausted lately and in a funk.

Granjan has lifted my spirits with her swap package. It's amazing how her favorite things are so very perfect for me.

First, here's a look at all my goodies as I unpacked them (the card said to open after the gifts, and I followed the instructions)

The first thing I unwrapped was "Granjan's Fabulous Famous Pie Baking Kit - Limited Edition!", containing a pie pan, a beautiful red deep dish pie plate, silicon crust cover, crimper and pastry blender, along with her favorite flaky crust recipe. I absolutely adore it! I'm looking forward to trying out the pie pan, I've never used one before or even seen one before. It looks very cool. Also, my regular pie crust is more of a sweet crust and I've been looking to expand my repetoire, so my next crust will be a flaky one, thanks to Janet.

There's also a box of dumpling molds - 5 sizes, so I can make peroigies AND calzones. Very nice. I love a new toy.

And check out this amazing looking cookbook. Janet was kind enough to bookmark some of her favorites, so I know what to try first.

Beautiful book, isn't it?

Janet, thank you so very much. I love everything, but I particularly enjoyed your letter. It felt like I was reading a letter from an old friend and that's the best part.

xo

AM

Comments (25)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio