SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pkramer60

It was worth the wait Ann!

pkramer60
16 years ago

All I can say is WOW!!!! Ann did a fantastic job in this swap. I am so lucky to have had her as my partner.

I got home from TN late on Friday and was just too tired to open the box. Sorry!

First, Ann packed everything very securely in bubblewrap so all items arrived free of any damage. The packed included a lovely note from Ann telling me about her favortie things and I can see why they are.

In the box was a maple cutting board, perfect for bread. It is hand made by a local artist, Lee Wolf. Ann, you may not have noticed but the shape is the state of Illinois. That makes it even more special.

Next was a drop dead gorgeous platter in lovely blue shades. Again, it is handmade and from a local Artisans shop in Duncan. This will see plenty of use.

And last but not least, a potato ricer. Ann wrote that she had hoped I would post to a mashed potato thread, but I must have missed it. I did not have one and always thought to get one. Since dinner tonight is a roast chicken, it will be broken it.

Forgive me for not posting pics right now. My camera batteries died when I went to shoot. Too much use in TN. If you took any before you mail the box, could you post them Ann? I may not get a chance to do so until tomorrow as Mom went into the hospital again last night. It seems she had a mini stroke while we were watching TV. Thankfully she seemed fine by the time the EMT's got her to the ER.

Again, thank you Ann. I love each of your favorites as much as you do.

Peppi

PS: Dad said to give you his thanks for the bubble wrap. He was hunting for some so he could mail a package to his brother in Dusseldorf. I just wanted to pop it.

Comments (27)