Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Swap Update

Posted by ann_t (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 27, 08 at 12:12

So far almost half the boxes have been received.

James
Linda
Maria
Shelley
Sharon
Arabella
Diane
Janet
Pam
Bri

Still waiting are

Lars
Katie
Jessica
David
Nancy
Karen
Terri
Cathy
Bizzo
Gina
Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Swap Update

Just waiting for three swap boxes to arrive. Lars', Bizzo's and Karen's.

Ann

o
RE: WANTED: Swap Update

Ummmmm, I'm last to recieve and it's a wonderful feeling. I can't wait to see who it is and what I get from my swap partner.

This has been such a nice swap for everyone...I don't think I remember being soooo excited about a swap like this in a while ;-)

I hope everyone stays tuned for the best last swap package ever!!!

o

I like how this swap went quickly once the boxes were sent out...I think the smaller group made it seem like..bam..bam...bam...almost every day since the deadline atleast one box has been delivered...
It was a fun one...

o

Well, Terri I guess my slow package will continue to draw things out for us. But I'm getting concerned about where my box is--let me restate that:

I timed the release of the box to my partner to assure that we had sustained entertainment!

Cathy

o

Cathy, Don't worry!! I got it last night, and am posting now. AWESOME!!!

o

So I take it Lars, is nearly back from Texas? So his package is sitting at work...

Faster package..faster to Karen...:o)

Good one Cathy....LOL

o

I've been back for days! I guess you missed the comments I've been making for the past few days, but it looks like I'm going to be last again. Yes, this is not a first, as I was by far the last to receive in a swap when Andy in Japan sent a package to me - surface mail! It was very much worth the wait, however.

I've been back since Tuesday evening, and I understand from Ann that my package is en route as I type. I hope it will be at my work address tomorrow. I've alerted the warehouse staff to be on the look-out, and today I told them that it should arrive tomorrow or the next day, although I forgot that the next day will be Saturday, and so that would mean Monday. Anyway... be on the lookout tomorrow, and if you don't hear from me then, you will have to wait until Monday!

Lars

o

Yes I did miss them Lars..I'm sorry...I didn't think you were supposed to be gone this long anyway..but wasn't sure...

I'll be the first in line to peek at your goodies..LOL

o

So I'm not last! LOL!

Lars, I'll be waiting to see what goodies you receive.

o

I'll be posting later today. I have a dentist appointment this morning (in a few minutes), and when I get back, I will get the photos ready to post. Sadly, I guess this will be the end of this swap - it went so fast, but then I experienced swappus interruptus when I went away for Thanksgiving!

Lars

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here