SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bizzo13

WOW!!!!! Aptosca really shared some great favorites!!

Bizzo
16 years ago

Oh, boy! After the nor'easter last weekend, what a nice surprise last night to find an incredible swap package from Clare / Aptosca!

Sorry Clare that you had to reach out to Ann to find out where it was. I know FedEx said it was, but I really don't think it was on the porch over the weekend! but thank you, Ann for being such a good moderator for our swaps, It's in the house and safe now! (also, I couldn't access Gardenweb over the weekend... what's with that?)

For your first swap, you sure hit a home run with me!! I hope these really are your favorite things, because they sure fit my theme!!

Apologies that the pictures are so big. I know with some research I could learn to resize them, but I want to get this posted NOW!

First, here's a picture of the all the elements of the swap package:

I love the wrapping paper on Friendship! Very elegant! (and look at the Magazine on Aptosca's home area... I love reading about "local" stuff... as Brenda55 found out when she sent me a local mag in another swap!

Then, ohhh.... Fresh from the garden! I'm jealous! I've always wanted a lemon tree... and meyer lemons. They look soooooo good! I plan to use the microplane I got in another swap on at least one of them. (and the lavender is making my house smell GREAT).

Then I started opening the packages...

What a PERFECT book for me. Not only all the cocktail recipes, but all the information along with it. I started reading it last night. This book is AWESOME!!!! I think I'm going to ask my husband to make me a "White Lady"

Here's a pic of some of the additional information, and it's SO BEAUTIFUL. Look at these pictures!!

Next I opened the candles. I LOVE THEM!! I also keep candles around the house. These are just so fun, and such a nice "theme" in the shape of wine bottles, and the scents are great (autumn spice for the red, and pear for the white)...

The last thing I opened is incredible. Look at these coasters. Clay, and sturdy, and fabulous.

Here's the group together, with the lovely card that Clare included!

...and just to show you, I do collect wine stoppers (I drink more wine than DH, and I really don't drink a whole bottle everytime I open one!) I'm including this bonus pic! The bottle stopper that matches the coasters has it's place if pride in my swan bowl!

Clare, I can't thank you enough! I LOVE my swap. I'm so glad you participated in this one, and I hope you do it again!

Elizabeth/ Bizzo

Comments (17)