SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

HAVE: phyllis_philodendron fills a box of goodies for me

girlsingardens
17 years ago

I just wanted to say thanks to Phyllis philodendron for the wonderful box that she sent. I know that she was nervous about it getting here, while she was posting the box was delivered in fine shape.

She really did a good job of checking me out, guess I never really realize how much we all share with each other via the internet.

First thing is 4 bottles of Stewarts orange cream soda, I just love that stuff and can't get enough of it, even though we can't buy it within a hundred miles. I will surely hide this in the fridge with the veggies so DH doesn't find it:)

Second knowing my misadventures of raspberries, she sent some seedless black raspberry preserves, and some raspberry maple syrup. These look so good and sound very tasty.

Third she sent me a homemade potholder with a fall print that she made, I think that she did such a good job even though Phyllis was nervous about the quality:) Also she sent some canning labels, ( for my homemade goodies)

Lastly is a cookbook that is also a great read. it is a book including memories and recipes from the Great Depression. I don't know if you know this but I just love old memories and recipes. I am working on memory and cookbooks from my mother's parents and family.

DH has the camara at school today, I will post pics this afternoon.

Stacie

Comments (30)