SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doucanoe

WANTED: Holy Moly, Oly!!!!

doucanoe
17 years ago

Yesterday was my day off and I was home entertaining bids from heating contractors when the mail person showed up at my door with a huge box!

It was my swap package from OLY!(yasou) Perfect timing, girlfriend! Well, I ripped into it right away and here is what I found!

{{gwi:1467175}}

This was Oly's first swap and she said in her note that she struggled with her choices. No need to struggle, everything is perfect for me! First there is the most wonderful set of hand painted mojito glasses, and a muddler! These took my breath away! I would have used them to make a mojito last night if I would have had club soda on hand! Fabulous! These will get used often!

{{gwi:1467176}}

Since I couldn't partake in a mojito, I figured I better taste the wine she sent! LOL A wonderful Frances Coppola winreies Merlot. MMMM, I had a glass last night, very, very good! I am going to see if I can get this around here!

Next was a rachel Ray cookbook, "365 No Repeats". Lots of good, easy recipes in this one. Tonight I will be making the Florentine Meatballs. I am a fan of Rachel, and Oly chose this cookbook based on my comments on one of the RR threads!

Lastly, a cute bag of pretzels dipprd in caramel and chocolate that she made!!! You can't tell from the photo, but there are two missing from the bag already! And Tim dug into them as soon as he got home, too! These are heavenly and I dare say they will not last long!

Oly, thank you so much for the lovely gifts! If this is the kind of package you can put together for your first swap, I think you should participate in many more swaps so everyone gets the opportunity to experience your generosity and good taste! I love everything, and will think of you whenever I use the glasses and cookbook!

Thank you!

Linda

Comments (35)