SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mustangs81

WANTED: Really Special Delivery From Peppi!

mustangs81
16 years ago

First-It has not gone unnoticed that AnnT is strategic when matching up partners!

I put DH on alert to check the front door each day while I was gone to PFPP as I didn't want my partner to have to wait for validation that I received the package. Little did I know that I was walking around the package for two days in our cabin. It was a very large blue gift bag at the bottom of the stairs. I thought it was someone's contribution to the Greed Game that we were going to play.

When everyone was sitting in front of the fireplace in our jammies, I was very surprised when Peppi presented the large bag to me. Nothing is better than getting your swap package in person!

Peppi gave me:
Everyday pan: When Peppi and I were in Houston earlier this year, we were shopping for an everyday pan because she loves hers. We used the pan to cook a few of the meals at PFPP. I'm hooked and will be using this pan to replace my most used pan.
Silicone spatula: I have several silicone utensils but the silicone piece has ended up in the pan because it falls off the handle. Not with this one! It's sturdy and completely covered with silicone.
Decorative rectangular platter: The platter is to die for. It's good size and will be used for entertaining.

How totally unfair that my swap pictures include me in jammies sprawled on the floor and no makeup! In my defense, I didn't have room in my luggage (imagine that) so Peppi was kind enough to take my treasures home with her and will be mailing them to me.

{{gwi:1467169}}

{{gwi:1467170}}

Comments (24)