SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brenda55_gw

wanted: stunned in san antonio, wow lori!

brenda55
16 years ago

Yesterday morning I received two boxes of what I thought was a couple of different orders. Later that afternoon it hit me....heck one of those could be my swap box and guess what it was a box from Lori! I was so excited I forgot to take pictures before unwrapping...sorry Lori, but everything was wrapped nice. Lori explained that one of her favorite things to do was to bake. I knew already this was going to be a great box.

Now, this is where it gets amazing: The first item was a Wilton mini muffin, cupcake pan that bakes two dozen at a time. How cool! Lori, I had just received a new cookbook two days earlier and had made a list of things to bake for the holidays and one required the mini-muffin pans. I had a couple of small ones, but they were bent and hard to work with. So, this was on "the list".

Second was a wonderful King Arthur 200th Anniversary Cookbook..."a baker's bible" with pictures (wonderful for baking-impaired people such as I) and I will love, love trying recipes out of this.

My third item, is a really nice Salter scale with a very accommodating sized container to hold the food. I tend to buy alot of foods in bulk and this will be so helpful as my current scale resembled a small postage meter...lol. The truly amazing thing was that a new scale was on "the list".

I wish "the list" wasn't in pencil or I would definitely post a picture of it. Truly amazing, Lori. Thank you so much, I love your favorite things and they are truly perfect for me.

But, wait, I am not through. Mackenzie sent Aleksi (which was in my swap box) a wonderful gift also. I tell you, Mackenzie is one generous little "Princess"! Wow! She sent Aleksi a Disney Cinderella waffle maker which makes an adorable impression of Cinderalla and Prince Charming in the castle. It was soooo cute. Aleksi loved, loved it and just wait until she sees a waffle, which is her favorite breakfast item. I mean favorite as in will-ask-for-waffles-6-out-of-7-days- a-week favorite! Aleksi was so thrilled that you included her, I truly thank you for that.

Lori, I am not sure how you knew EXACTLY what to buy me, but you sent me an amazing box. Thank you, I will think of you often when using your favorite things.

Brenda

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022