Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Still waiting to receive Swap Box.........

Posted by ann_t (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 14, 06 at 0:34

According to my records, the following are still waiting for their swap box to arrive or haven't posted yet.

DIANA55 (Received Friday)
Netla
Janet (Chancesmom)
James
Maria
Deanna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Still waiting to receive Swap Box.........

I am so excited...where are you, little box!!!

o

The anticipation is killing me!!

(grin)

Deanna
(I told you I'm gonna be last.....the ol' "save the best for last" thing!!)

o

LOL! Janet, I'm sure it will be there soon. You know that our postal service isn't nearly as good as the US.

Maria's box was delivered last Wednesday. I've emailed her but haven't heard back so I'm assuming that she is still having computer problems. And I've heard from Diana and she is dealing with a serious illness in her family.

So that means we just have 4 waiting to receive.

NETLA
JANET
JAMES
DEANNA

Ann

o

Ann - I did receive my box last week - I did get your call last night. I sent mine out last Friday. I've posted...Sorry again about the delay. -maria

o

Ok, My swap partner should have received the first box.
Unfortunately I recieve an email from the cookbook catalog that the cookbook I picked is no longer in print! UGHHHHH!
So I had to reorder another one (which was one of my original choices). Sorry again about the delay! I also should have my dsl line hooked up tomorrow or Wednesday. -maria

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here