SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blueiris24

Thanks, Debbie!

blueiris24
17 years ago

I am a little late to the show here. Debbie sent me her package this weekend but I've only had the chance to post now. Sorry for the delay, Debbie!

Debbie sent me a wonderful Italian cookbook, Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan. She must have found out that my family loves Italian and I don't cook enough of it as far as they are concerned, so they were dancing in the streets (sorry, didn't get pictures of that) when they saw this cookbook.

Next she sent a bottle of wine which I can't wait to try - and I love the bottle! It's Swedish Hill Vidal Blanc, and it's from the Finger Lakes region.

For my homemade item, she sent homemade pasta, which we enjoyed tonight -- it was wonderful! What a creative idea, too! I almost stole it for my swap partner but then figured that would be too obvious. :)

She also sent some "packing" material of newspaper sections from her area and a Gourmet November 2003 magazine which I have thoroughly enjoyed looking through and have started getting excited about cooking for Thanksgiving.

Thank you so much, Debbie, I really appreciate it! It's wonderful!

{{gwi:1467090}}

Comments (34)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County