SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
buy1soon

I'm number one~thank you teresa nc7

Terri_PacNW
17 years ago

I got my swap package today.

And can I just say that Teresa couldn't have bought more perfectly for me and my family than if I had done it!

First off was the sweet note, explaining why she picked what she picked. She's Good...(did I say that already?) LOL

Okay on the left, the handmade item is a piece of Pottery. The little scalloped pie plate is beautiful. It's a signed piece. (I've never had a signed piece of anything!) It's extra special! And matches my kitchen perfectly. (see second photo)

The Cookbook is by Teresa's favorite Fictional Author. It's called Something Warm from the Oven; Baking Memories, Making Memories by Eileen Goudge. Chapters are: Coffee Cakes and Cupcakes, Special Occasion Cakes and Cheesecakes, Cookies and Bars, Pies and Tarts, Crisps, Cobblers and Puddings, Quick Breads and Muffins, Biscuits and Scones and the final chapter is Yeast Breads and Rolls.

The Local Item is a bag of Sweet Potato Muffin mix from a Mill near Teresa. The mix ingredients are actually milled at the Mill too.

{{gwi:1466663}}
Beautiful Pie Plate in My Kitchen

{{gwi:1466665}}
sidenote: my hubby is from North Carolina, and knows exactly where the Mill is, and he loves sweet potato things! So this package actually means something to him too.

Thank you so much Teresa. Everything is PERFECT

Comments (59)