SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brenda55_gw

Sunny South Florida Surprise

brenda55
17 years ago

I arrived home from picking up Aleksi at pre-school and guess what was on my front porch. A box from Sunny South Florida! It was from Shaun. I don't know who was more excited me or Aleksi! I had to laugh that it was actually from Shaun as I saw a post Shaun had made where she stated she had mailed her swap package NORTH. I was so very close to responding that "well, it couldn't be me that Shaun was sending to if it was headed North" since I am so very far south; but, I got interrupted for the night and never got back to posting that.

I received a beautiful fall basket that Shaun MADE!!! She made the basket and it is lovely. It can be hung; the fall decorations are lovely. How crafty she is! How did she know that I love baskets and lost most of mine in "the move", actually not "lost", "crushed" would be the word. I will treasure the hand-made basket, Shaun.

Then there were two delicious looking jars of homemade jam: Blackberry and Strawberry. I can see Saturday morning breakfast right here! Yummmeeee! Although not shown, the tops of each jar were covered with really pretty dish cloths.

Next is a great cookbook,"Favorite Brand NameSimple 1-2-3 One Dish." From a quick preview it has alot of new southwest type dishes, which we will enjoy as we like -- can you say Tex-Mex! I love the way it is put together with the spirals, lays flat and stays open!

Shaun, thank you so much for a really awesome swap package. You did a terrific job with the basket, jams and cookbook!

Brenda

P.S. If there are any really stupid typos on this, please forgive me, Shaun, as I am on some nasty pain meds now, but I wanted to get thisposted as soon as possible and let you know it got here and I love it!

Comments (44)