SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lindainct

All the way from California

lindainct
17 years ago

Finally back to the computer to tell you about the great items that Lars sent to me.

First, A big jar of Lars Fig Jam. Yum, lucky Lars not only has his own fig tree but lemons and oranges growing in his back yard as well. As you may know, I make lots of different kinds of jam and jelly for our church fair but I don't have access to any locally grown figs and I am never sure what type to buy in the supermarket so this is one I have never made. I am very envious of being able to go in the yard and pick fruit off the tree.

Next, A beautiful vase in shades of blues and purple made by a women in Lars' area. It goes perfectly in my home. I hope Lars took a picture to post since I am still challenged in that area.

Lastly, A cookbook from a restaurant called Rockenwagner and I have been enjoying reading it. It is one of my favorite kinds of cookbooks - it has little informational notes at the beginning of each recipe. As soon as I pick a recipe to try I will post it.

Thanks so much, Lars, for a wonderful swap package. Now, I have to get busy and finish up my own.

Linda

Comments (49)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!