SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shaun_gw

WANTED: Start Spreading The News..........

shaun
17 years ago

I want to be a part of it, New York New York........

I received a wonderful package today from MAGGIE2094 from NEW YORK!!!!!

Maggie really did a super job in this swap. I love every single thing she included in the box. Including my new little friend who you'll get to meet later in this post.

First, I walked out to my garage to get a bottle of water out of the fridge out there and BOING!!!!! my eyes about jumped out of my face. There sat this box!!

{{gwi:1466511}}

I forgot all about my water and grabbed the box and ran inside with it and ripped into it as fast as I could!!

This is what I found inside.....

{{gwi:1466512}}

Yea I know, there are more than 3 items but really and truly, two of them go hand in hand I promise! And they were my favorite part of the box. It's Pasty's Vodka Sauce home made from Pasty's and a bag of Penne pasta (from Trader Joes') but as Maggie said, "Hey YO!, Mangia!!"

{{gwi:1466513}}
{{gwi:1466514}}

Next was my favorite part of the box, a set of little bowls from China Town - they are so pretty and I know I'll use the heck out of them!

{{gwi:1466515}}

Next was my favorite, ..... an Italian cookbook from none other than PATSY'S!! This is a landmark restaurant in New York with a foreword by Nancy Sinatra! These Boots Are Made for Walkin..... and that's just what they'll do...........one of these days........ oh, sorry. ahem.... look:

{{gwi:1466516}}

{{gwi:1466517}}

This is my favorite thing in the box.... my new little friend, who I've named Maggie Mae:

{{gwi:1466518}}

We can't have a swap without a frog now can we? But this frog is from New York! A classy frog. With a sense of style and charm. Just like all New Yorkers.......hee hee!! You do know that my husband and his family are from New York, right?

So here is a pic of all my goodies from Maggie... you done good girlfriend! You are now my new best friend. Thank you so so very much for everything - it's like you knew exactly what I'd like to have.

{{gwi:1466519}}

Comments (44)