SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doucanoe

WANTED: Toto, My swap box isn't in Kansas anymore!!!!

doucanoe
16 years ago

Marigene, girlfriend...YOU ROCK!

I stopped at the mailbox (at the end of our 1/4 mile driveway) on the way home from work and there was a box inside the mailbox. Hmmmmm, says I. Could it be a tiny little swap package? Nope, turns out it is a box of benefit enrollment stuff from my work. Oh well, says I, and I go along my merry way.

I pull the Rav into the garage, grab my purse, the mail and the wine I picked up on my way home and head towards the house. What's this? (Says I) There is a box on my porch! Yipee, Yippee! I start doing the happy swap dance. Danced all the way into the house, all the way back out to get the box, and then all the way back in again to open the box!

All that dancin' was sure worth it! This is one fine swap box, says I!

Marigene did some sleuthing and found that we like a lot of the same things. Everything was beautifully wrapped, even the "birthday gift" she included (in red paper).

{{gwi:1466501}}

And now for the show! Here are my lovely things all unwrapped! It is a sight to behold, says I.

{{gwi:1466502}}

The microplane is exactly like the one I used at Annie's. If I could have gotten away with walking off with hers, I would have, I loved it so much! LOL

There is also a vase grinder. i grow my own herbs, so this will come in habdy and I am sure be a lot more fun than my old mortar and pestle!

A set of 1 cup cinnamon colored ramekins and a set of 1/2 cup saffron colored ramekins (the birthday gift) complete this lovely box! All items I will use very, very often!

Thank you so much, Marigene! I am thrilled with my package, you hit the nail right on the head with this one!

Linda

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH