SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
robinkateb

To My Partner

robinkateb
17 years ago

Ah, at last I am done deciding what to send you, however the wait is not over yet. You see the cookbook has not arrived yet and I only placed the order for your local item last night. I could have gone to get it, but the temptation to go on a spending spree would have been too much for me. So paying shipping is the more frugal choice.

Then there is your homemade goodies, which I believe is 3/4 complete... There is one item I would really like to make and add to the grouping, as time permits.

You local was the hardest choice for me to make, would you want some syrup, or chocolate, how about some salad dressing, or I could send a Snow Flake Bentley photo of a single snow flake crystal? Oh the choices they might kill me I thought as I tried to narrow it down. Finally I remembered ____ ______ ____ and looked there yesterday. I thought maybe a ___ to help you make a ___ ____, there was a _____ ___ ___ that had that and some more. But no it was backordered, and it seemed a little mean. So I got you a ______ ___ with ________ for _______ and a ____ ______ ____ too. You said you like to ____ _______ in a thread so long ago, so this should fit, I hope...

So while I am done deciding, and even the shopping is done, your package is not ready, you will have to wait some more I am sad to say. But do not pine or fear, it will be ready some day...

-Robin

Comments (17)