SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
traceyls

Gina Learns To Can!! Wonderful Stuff From CA

traceys
17 years ago

I just received the most wonderful box from Gina. Yes the title is correct she learned to can just for ME right Gina?

It's so funny, when I participate in these swaps I'm always focused on sending my package, that when I receive one it really is a surprise.

First I would like to thank Gina for being psychic. She sent the perfect package.

I'm going to start with homemade because your all dying to know what she canned aren't you?

Gina made me Cranberry Citrus Marmalade which is just delicious. How do I know that? Well I just ate a spoonful or three. I'll be making bread later(I hope) so I can have some on toast in the morning. Here is one reason she is psychic, I sent my last jar of cranberry jam to my partner. I love cranberries and can't wait to try Gina's recipe.

Here's the really good news, no harm came to her beautiful kitchen in the process of making this marmalade.

I also have to thank Jessy, yes EJ for helping Gina. I'm not sure Gina is thanking her. She may have come down with some kind of canning bug already.

Regional Item: Coastal Lemon Avocado Oil. It is in a beautiful bottle. I've never seen or heard of avocado oil here in the sticks so I can't wait to try it. It says I can use it for grilling or sauteing. I love lemon and avocado so this should be great.

Cookbook: Rachel Ray 365 No Repeats. I looked through this quickly while my daughter was eating lunch and I saw lots of recipes I want to make. Not only is she psychic she has perfect timing. I just sat down at the computer to search my recipes for something quick for dinner tonight when the mailman dropped my package off. I really needed a cookbook like this and I needed it today.

Gina, You didn't just do good, you did great!! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into my package to make it special. The fact that you learned to can so you could send something homemade is amazing.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

Tracey

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (53)