SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wizardnm

Just In Time!

wizardnm
17 years ago

The suitcases are in the car, we are ready to take off for a week and just as I was gathering up last minute things, the mail person pulled into the driveway. Fifteen minutes later and we would have been gone..... The computer was shut down and disconnected from the cable....

My swap package from Tricia is here!

The first thing I opened, is a cookbook titled "Saltwater Foodways" by Sandy Oliver, pub. by Mystic Seaport Museum. I cracked open the cover far enough to see that is even autographed, I'll be reading this in the car! Tricia mentioned in her note that it is more history of recipes than recipes....I'm going to love it!

It was wrapped up in a Mystic Pizza T-Shirt!

My 'Handmade' present is from Bennington Pottery. It is a set of two covered bowls on a matching platter. It's just gorgeous and fits my colors and look perfect! I will really, really enjoy using it.

In Tricia's note she said that I should be expecting my local present to arrive on Halloween, since I'm on vacation and need to be home for sure when it arrives....I can hardly wait.

Tricia, I hope you were able to take a picture of the beautiful pottery and the book. I am so glad I was still here to recieve this box...Thank You soooo very much!

I'll try to get to another computer while on vaca, but it probably won't be until tomorrow night.

Nancy

Comments (50)