Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Headed East...

Posted by dgkritch (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 23, 06 at 12:00

This is headed somewhere east of me!
Of course, since I live in Oregon, the whole dang country is east of me!
Will be mailing this afternoon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Deanna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Headed East...

I'm extremely east of you!!

o

Oh, I'm waaayyyy east of you! What's in the book? What's in the book? Did you hear...I want to know what's in the book? I'm in love from just that page.

I'm a tea drinker...but that's easy enough to change. And, I love transfer ware. So, that must be headed my way.

Tricia

o

Oh, you're such a tease!

o

It could also be me since I'm east. Whatever that book is I'm sure I'd love it.

I shipped mine today too. The only clue I'm giving is it's leaving PA. Mine was shipped in 2 boxes and I hope they arrive together. I did put a copy of my letter in each box just in case.

Tracey

o

Tracey! TWO boxes? What did you get me anyway?? hahahaha!!

o
RE: WANTED: stuff

Well Shaun if you really must know, there is stuff in those boxes! Regional stuff, homemade stuff and cookbook stuff. Oh and my theme was stuff. I hope that helps narrow it down.

Tracey

o

dgkritch, i think i know what book that is, but i'm not saying!!

Someone is getting a package from me today, btw!

o

Mine left today, too!

o

Hooray, Tracey, "stuff in a box". My all time favorite swap theme and one I use all the time. LOL

Although my time constraints really kept me from this swap, I'm having lots of fun watching!

Annie

o

ooooh, I know the cookbook, too! But I don't own it I only checked it out of the library so it must be me!

I sent mine today and it will arrive Wednesday. This should be a busy swap week! I can't wait!

o

What a tease! I can't believe how bold you are Deanna!

Mine is done today, and is going out tomorrow. My guess is early next week it should arrive.

janet

o

I'm east too! Yum, roasted asparagus and scrambled eggs - I'll be waiting :)

o

North... :(

o

Oh! I can't wait to get that great cookbook! I drink tea and I am east...It's mine! It's mine!
Sherry

o

Oh that MUST be ME! Me! Me! I am East! And I need that book! Mine! (shoving Sherry out of the way)
See, these other people think that you have a teacup perched on the book but I am smart enought to know that it's an illusion of the photo on the page. I am smart enough to be the one deserving of the book. Me. Only me.

Wait - unless I am getting Tracey's 2 boxes...! Yeah, that might be what happens. (elbowing Shaun out of the way) Yippee! TWO boxes of STUFF for ME!

o

I know the book, too. It's a good one.

o

Traceys sent TWO boxes...well, maybe Ann T made a mistake and TWO people have my name! Yeah! I bet so!

o

Well all you greedy people. It's mine - it's really mine. Not yours - mine. Hooray! See my thread for details about this fabulous package.

Lynn.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here