SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
triciae_gw

WANTED: Quick Note on Pictures

triciae
17 years ago

craftrn, I'm sorry. I had said that DH would take pictures of your wonderful swap package I received & I'd post them this weekend.

Unfortunately, we had a dousy of a storm blow through here yesterday (still blowing but rain has stopped). The Sound did not stay where it belonged and our neighborhood's been flooded. Don't know how big the storm surge was 'cause those idiots at NOAA DIDN'T put out a Coastal Flood Warning...oh no...not them. They put out a high wind warning & a fresh water flood warning but not for the huge surge. It was amazing! The water even breached the bulkhead at Mystic Drawbridge and the entire downtown River Walk was flooded (under about 2' at high-tide). Our neighborhood has been blocked off by the Police. Water's drained out but we have a real mess!

In addition, about an hour ago, our immediate neighbor's large maple tree blew over onto his deck and house. My DH is over there now with his chain saw helping to cut it down enough to get most off the house. I'm doing mop up at home. No time for pictures this weekend!

I'll get the pictures...just not right away.

Tricia

Comments (9)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!