SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
earthlydelights_gw

WANTED: It's Fabulous benig First!!!!!!!

earthlydelights
16 years ago

I stayed in bed a little longer than usual this morning (8:15) since it's a really crisp, fall day and we have had (much needed overdue) rain the last couple days. Not to mention the utility companies are outside again digging up the streets. So, I get up and let the dogs out, made a cup of tea and came upstairs to read the forum. Then I see Michelle's posting that someone has a package on the porch. Hmmmmm, could it be me?

I go downstairs and low and behold there is a box sitting on the porch. I could have sworn I took in the mail yesterday, but that was still there too! The first thing I saw was Michelle's return address and a major smile crossed my face.

I opened the box to your wonderful letter and an explanation of your favorite things.

First up is a set of very colorful spouted mixing bowls. These are absolutely fabulous, Michelle. I just came across this recipe for hawaiian bread that I want to attempt and these will be just perfect for prepping and proofing. I just love the colors, so bright and cheery, nice and heavy and the spouts are excellent for batters, etc. (Michelle has the same set of bowls, states she loves the simple shape and the spouts for pouring)

{{gwi:1466188}}

The next thing is a mini-food processor. Michelle, this could not have come at a better time. I had a little no-name junker that just died on me and now I have this wonderful FP. Mine normally sits on the counter next to the stove and never gets put away because it's used almost daily. You got me a cuisinart - that is most excellent - I think the one I had was a ten dollar cheapo model from the supermarket. Thank you ever so much! (Michelle states in her letter that she rarely uses her large FP but her mini is in use almost daily).

{{gwi:1466189}}

(this isn't the counter is will sit on, but it's the one that had the least amount of junk on it suitable for a picture)

My next goodie was this Chef's Jacket. Although Michelle states she collects vintage aprons, she thought I would love this and guess what? SHE IS RIGHT!!! I do. I can't wait until my niece pops over and I put mine on. My neice is a culinary student and always wears her jacket when we are in the kitchen for the day. She always makes a comment about her "real chef clothes". Now I can show her, can't I? LOL - Michelle, this is so perfect. (notice the sleeves are turned up as suggested? I already tried it on and modeled it for the dogs!)

{{gwi:1466190}}

Here's everything together, sitting with my pal "Rachel".

{{gwi:1466191}}

Michelle, it was a real thrill to receive from you. I just love absolutely everything that you sent me and these items will get so much use. I could have picked these exact same things out for myself, it's everything practical and useful and ever so appreciated! You have GREAT taste.

Thank you so very much!

Maryanne

Comments (36)