SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thibeaultstable

NEW: 2008 Fall Swap Information/Sign up

ann_t
15 years ago

Okay, here is the information on the swap.

If you are interested in participating in this swap please post to this thread between now and 6:00 PM Thursday, October 30th.

If you haven't participate before, make sure you email me as soon as possible with your full name and address. And if anyone has moved recently please make sure I have your current address.

This is a "secret partner" Swap. You won't know who your partner is until your swap box arrives.

Theme: Three item/three category swap.

Category 1 - Pottery/glass

Category 2 - paper/textiles

Category 3 - One item Your Choice

The rules are the same as the previous swaps.

New members are welcome to join in the fun as long as they have been active on the forum for at least three months AND have posted a minimum of 20 times since July 23rd, 2008. Most members prefer to send and receive from people that they have come to know. If you don't qualify for this swap, please continue to post so that you can play in the next Swap.

You must commit to spending a minimum of $30.00 on your swap box. This is the minimum. There is no maximum. The cost of Shipping is EXTRA.

Mail your gift box on or before the "Mailing Date" of Friday , November 21st, 2008.

Once the packages have started to arrive please try and participate on some of the follow-up threads.

and

Remember NO CHEATING!!!!!!!!

If you have any questions let me know.

Ann

Comments (34)